Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy One Month Old My Princess



My Anak start staring things at her two weeks old. My Asawa told me when he bring her near in the aqaurium she was looking the fish wherever the fish go she stare it. I didnt beleive it before lol but when the were having bonding time in our bedroom My Asawa start talking to her she look at him and open her eyes big.Meaning my Asawa was not kidding me on that time. Although the can see from the very start but at that very early stage the wont apreciate things yet. Since she was born the doctor told me that my Baby was so strong her head stand up pretty good at her one day old. Usually it takes few weeks before normal Baby can do that im lucky that my Baby was very good so far she just cry when she was hungry even when she is wet she didnt care it much. Anyway Me & My Princess says Happy Valentine to you all!!! see yeah and be happy.

Baby Development
What To Expect of a One Month Old:

1 & 2 Months
Watch your baby closely, and see how she reacts. Is baby very active? Does she sleep and eat regularly, or do her habits change from day to day? Is she content, or does she cry a lot? Your baby will give you clues about the way she likes to be handled.

At this early age, babies likes to look at your face, bright colors, mirrors and patterns. Loud noise, bright light and rough handling scare babies. Babies will often calm down when someone picks them up and cuddles them. They feel comforted when held and talked to.

At this age, babies will stare at things, but not grab for them yet. Remember to change baby's position so she can look at different things. It's a little bit scary at first to care for a tiny infant; but, you'll gain confidence with time.

No comments: