Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Birthday

More than a month from now my Unica Hija will celebrate her first birthday. I am not sure yet what we were going to do in her birthday because hubby and I haven't discussed it yet.

I already told him that I want friends over in her birthday but he insist that we were going to have a family party and then friends party so it will be two celebration.

I want to celebrate her birthday with a successful party so right now I need to think what the best party I can give her. I already asked one of my friends if she can help me during her party so good thing that she can make it.

Anyway, I hope you guys will have a fun day today; will see you later when I get back. Be happy and happy blogging to all of you as well thanks for dropping my site today.

No comments: