Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tag From Mummy Sheng

I grab this tag from Mummy Sheng!

1. complete this phrase: “if only i could..
:: ... I would:)

2. did you get enough sleep last night?
:: just fine

3. what were you doing before you slept last night?
:: watching TV

4. first thing you thought about this morning when you woke up?
:: I hope it's gonna be a nice and sunny day today

5. do u ever wonder why the sky is blue?
:: I did

6.Did you ever try to skip meals?
:: yes, if I am busy

7. lights on or off?
:: off

9. are you afraid of the dark?
:: there are times, yes

10. favorite hangout/s?
:: parks, shopping malls

11. people you can’t live without?
:: my family, relatives and friends!

12. what are your plans for tonight?
:: nothing

13. favorite song when you’re sleepy?
:: nothing

14. Do you love someone, right now?
:: yup, my asawa

15. are you a giver or a taker?
:: giver

16. if you could choose another name, what would it be?
:: I don't know right now

18. last text message from?
:: Friend

20. stuck on a desert island & could have only one KIND of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
:: rice and fish

21. favorite tv commercial/s?
:: can't think of any

22. if you were dead and your soul was given another chance, what would you do first?
:: be with the people I love

23. if you could choose your eye color,what color would you like to have?
:: brown still

24. what are the things you always bring?
:: my purse

I want to share this tag to Bern Jaja, and Lau

No comments: