Friday, August 8, 2008

What Your Feet Say About You

My friend and I we're talking earlier about the feet. Kat asked me if my feet looks cute and I told her no it looks so old LOL I don't like putting sacks on it because it is so hot for me.

I just use sacks when I am going somewhere not at home. Anyway if you want to know what is the meaning of your feet go ahead just answer the question portion.

Have a fun day see you for more update:)





What Your Feet Say About You:



You are not very expressive. You tend to keep your emotions to yourself.



You are not a very passionate person. You tend to listen to reason over emotional appeals.



You are not a very assertive person. If something doesn't come easily to you, it's not worth having.



You don't fall in love easily. It's hard for you to connect to people, and you don't have many attachments.



You are not afraid of anything. You are brave and courageous, even when most people would be terrified.



You are very practical and down to earth. You're more concerned with action than thoughts.



You are a fairly hard worker, but you are also a little spoiled. You like indulge yourself every now and then.



You are easily influenced by other people. You're quite impressionable, so you should only be around people who are a good influence.

1 comment:

Me said...

I think I'm gonna try this soon, to see about my feet :)