Sunday, January 31, 2010

Manifold

What did you do yesterday? My hubby and I went shopping the whole day and we get home late last night. It was so fun shopping because I found what I am looking for and you know I am so happy when I found a good deal of the stuff that I want. My hubby supposed to work yesterday but he end up of going with me and drives us in the shopping center for about two hours from home. It is a long drive but I do not care because I like to go on that shopping mall because they offer really good deal.

Last night after I get home my sister is waiting at me to come online because she want to know if I know where she can find stainless steel, brass, aluminum which is custom manifold. Well, I remember checking out Manifoldcenter before and I know that they offer cheap price. After my sis check out the website she was so happy because her question was answered. If you are looking for stainless steel, brass, aluminum, and other metals check out the link that I have added above for your manifold needs. Thanks!

No comments: