Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bladder Infection

Friday, I call the hospital to see if I can go there for check up but the doctor that I want, was not there. So, the lady that handles the schedule arrange my appointment and my check up was yesterday.

I keep avoiding to go to the doctor so that we do not have to pay another bills and it was not really good what I am doing. From too much avoiding to see a doctor I face consequences now. I am on medication right now because I have a bladder infection. The doctor told me to try the antibiotic first then if the things will not change my infection might already spread into the kidney.

Gosh, I hope everything will goes well because I absolutely do not like my situation right now. I am not so comfy during the night and it feels like I need to see again the doctor pretty soon.

No comments: