Monday, November 17, 2008

The Castle Personality Test

Today, when I am in the process of reducing the picture I am encountering problem I can not reduce it for some reason. I tried calling my friend if she can do it for me and thanks goodness she is available today.

Despite of Bern busy schedule she is always there to help me I hope it won't change though because I will be sad LOL...having real friend is really great because no matter what there are always there to help you.

Thanks girl for the help :) Anyway, I took this quiz few minutes ago at blogthings.com if you are interested what your Castle Personality is check it out now!

You are a bit tentative when it comes to new experiences. You have to push yourself to try new things, but once you do, you love the adventure.

You like to think that people see you as dramatic and fascinating. You do your best to seem mysterious.

You are a very realistic person. You see the world as it is, flaws and all.

Right now, you feel like the whole world is open to you. You see lots of possibilities.

Overall, your life is calm and steady. Not much stirs you, and each day is full of joy.

You are extremely optimistic about the future. You feel like things are always getting better.

No comments: