Thursday, November 20, 2008

What People Think of Your Mouth

Thanks goodness I made it Yehey! I taught I am going to go to bed without patience of mind because of the pending assignment. Tonight I was really in a hurry to finish all of them because I will be very busy tomorrow and unable to go online.

I have monkey business tomorrow and for sure it will occupy my day. I hope when I get back from home it will made my day better. I want to be happy tomorrow and I am going to do my best!

I am still crossing my fingers so wish me luck folks!

People see you both as reserved and sweet.

You tend to be very sensitive and detail oriented.

The smallest things can please or annoy you. You tend to be internally moody.

Perceptive and intuitive, you understand people quickly - though you usually won't tell them.

No comments: