Friday, March 11, 2011

Insurance

I can tell that my hubby is tired also because this morning he did not even say goodbye to me before he went to work. I call and remind him that I was waiting for him to come in the house and say goodbye to me and he really taught that he did say goodbye to me before he left this morning. Oh well, both of us is not getting enough sleep for the past few days so I cannot blame him for that.

Anyway, now that I have a job I am going to check out some insurance. I am going to compare the rates of it since I really want to save money so whatever the low price I am going to go with it. Saving money is so important to us right now so I hope I will find the insurance that will suit for us. I know that were paying too much right now when it comes to life insurance and mortgage so I am going to start my comparison now. Be back later folks and thanks for the visit.

No comments: