Friday, March 25, 2011

Laptop Sleeve

When I go to work I do not keep my laptop in a safe place. The other day my daughter got into it and she broke my laptop. Normally, she does not play my laptop I guess when dad was so busy the other day she sneak up and got into my stuff. Oh well, I am glad that my friend is coming over and going to fixed my broken stuff. I am going to make sure next time that I am going to take care of my stuff before I left in the house. I am also going to check out laptop sleeve because my old one need to be replace.

My hubby keeps bugging me that it is time to purchase a new one so of course I am going to grab the opportunity that he is allowing me to spend money into a new laptop sleeves so I am lucky. Anyway, I hope you all having a good day and thanks for the visit friends. See you later for more update.

No comments: