Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scammers In The Net

I just want to share this scam letter I received over and over in my mail box how I wish if this woman have really money she need to donate some in the charity (lol) not scamming some people. I think this kind of people nothing to do in there lifes there frustrated and mentally ill.

Anyway I just want to remind you guys that don't believe easily if you receive some convincing offer. Giving your personal information might be the complicated in the end. So be careful and watch out for the person who is sounds so convincing.

Here Is It!

I know you will be amazed to read from me, but please consider this letter as a request from a widow in need of your urgent assistance.
I am Mrs.Aisha Kabila, the second wife of the late President of Democratic Republic of Congo, Laurent Desire Kabila.

I on behalf of my only son John Kabila I have decided to solicit for your assistance to transfer the sum of $29,500,000 (TWENTY-NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS only )
to your personal or company account, for an overseas investment.

This money was part of the fund secured by my late husband when he was still in power. As the wife, he relied on me, my attention was drowned to this said amount, in case of unforeseen circumstances.

This fear was actualized on the 6th of January 2001 when one of his bodyguards assassinated him (May his soul rest in peace)

This fund is Presently deposited with a private Security finance company in Johannesburg South Africa in favors of my son, we are presently residing as Asylum seekers in South Africa and the financial law of South Africa does not gives us some certain financial right as a result we decided not to invest this fund in SouthAfrica.

For more details on how we can be able to achieve the success of this transaction, please do contact my son John immediately on my telephone number above as he will inform you of the entire procedure to follow or Email;johnkabila19777@gmail.com
For your assistance we have agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum, while 70% will be for our investment in your country and 10% will be set aside to take care of all related expenses. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. Do also remember to maintain the confidentiality that this transaction demands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is NOT a new type of scam! I receive at least a dozen daily for the last 3 years. They differ slightly, like someone will tell you that you won lotteries, even banks will offer amounts lying unclaimed, etc. There is NO solution for this. These are done internationally by gangs of cyber criminals. Never give your address, bank details, credit card info, or anything. Just hit spam/junk/trash and forget about it.

words of my own said...

hehhehehe.. i received this kind of email a lot.. i just ignore always..