Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tornado

Yesterday after we get back from graduation party I and my husband headed to the mall to do some shopping later on my husband see a green sky with matching dark clouds he told me that the weather scares him.

I wasn't concern the weather at first I fell safe until we hear tornado siren in the place where we at. Right away we look some place which is safe place to hide in case tornado come.

We ended yesterday in overpass we are the first car who park there and after few minutes so many cars parks too. It was a nasty weather with matching high wind and marble size of hail.

After 20 minutes the weather become calm I was so thankful because it scared me I don't want to experience tornado I know how it goes. Oh my I don't want to be on that situation again so dangerous.

No comments: