Friday, April 3, 2009

Britney Spears Tickets

I went to Craiglist to check out how many people still looking for Britney Spears Tickets for concert later at Target Center and I find out there is a lot of them. I was lucky that my friend purchase early ticket for my step daughter because if not, I do not know if we can make it today because my hubby is so busy.

Later my hubby and I were going to bring my step daughter to my friend house so that they can watch the concert together while hubby and I were going for shopping. I do not like to spend money in the concert that is why I decided not to go. My step daughter for sure will have fun because she likes Britney Spears so much.

Well, going to give you more update when we get back from the city I hope you all having a good day!

No comments: