Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So Busy

I am so busy since last week, I am sure you can tell also because my last update was been more than a week. My hubby and I always out in the house to do some cleaning around the yard and in the garage.

We need to be done cleaning before we take off for vacation I hope three weeks from now we can leave in our house and have the fun in other state. The weather in our place is getting nicer and nicer but sometimes we still have nasty weather which is much better compare last month.

When we get back from vacation I think we were going to pack some stuff again and move into other house. It is not fun moving but we do not have a choice right now because it is more convenient to us to live in a nice house especially that we have kids around us.

Anyway, happy blogging all and enjoy your day!

No comments: