Monday, December 10, 2007

I got my Permit from DMV

I've been here in US for about 10 months, but just recently i take my writen exam... and gosh i was so nervous coz the day i take the exam i wasnt ready, my asawa was been busy working for the past few months, and the day he called and ask me if i want to take exam i hesitate to answer yes coz im unprepared and so ashame to failed and imagine driving down to the ofice of DMV take about an hour and diesel was expensive lol.... My Asawa called me again and convience me if i wanna go there and i said big yes even not so sure of myself if im going to pass the exam or not....i got my Manual book month of August and since i have it i just read it twice, i just stare at the book and so lazy to read it coz nothing interest me to read on it...my Friend Anna is the one who get the book in the ofice of DMV and drive to home just for me to have it...lucky friend i am right??? i just want to say thank you to her coz from the start we meet here in Wisconsin she is very kind and she bring me to the places i want to go, i can tell she is real and true friend of mine...she give me hints also what to study and it really helps coz it comes out on the test...Finally on that day i pass the exam i just take it once....and my Asawa is so happy coz he dont need to drive down there again and re-take the exam lol...he is my Angel and my best Asawa ever thank you Baby for conviencing me that day to take the exam mahal kita alam mo yan!!!

No comments: