Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Justine give me an Award as a Creative Blogger



Words are not enough to say thank you for giving me an award Justine!!! i really apreciate it, i agree blogging is not that easy u need to spend time on it, u need to think what you were going to post in your page so that viewers and readers like it, for me as new on this blogging i really dont have much idea, but i do my best to make my page nice, and with the help of this people behind of my blogging i really want to say thank you so much to them specially for you my Dear Friend Justine and Sis snow...they are my best teacher from the very beggining i start this things...they help me a lot of things that i didnt understand they give effort in teaching me, lucky i am to have friend like them...Anyway dont have on my mind right now were to pass this Award,thank you so much justine for your apreciation the way i make my page i love it girl!!!

1 comment:

Gene M. said...

Hi sis Mel, itoh tag ko sayo na naman, open this link below...
Survey only for Matured People