Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My 1st X'mas Decoration


Im so excited yesterday when my Asawa told me that he dont need to work and told me that were going to get a real X'mas tree, in my own opinion i want a white plastic X'mas tree its for long lasting use and this year i want a blue x'mas lolz...but he didnt like a fake one and the price of the X'mas tree that i want not too cheap lol... thats why i go with his opinion or else dont have X'mas tree this year if we didnt both meet in the middle what we both want lol....after buying the X'mas tree we went home, i check all the ornaments if its gud enough for the X'mas tree then later i found out that we just have few, coz last year im not the one who decorated lol, this is my 1st time X'mas together with my Asawa, and 1st time in the history also that i am the one who decorate the 8"feet X'mas tree lol... is it quiet tall istn it???...b4 when i was in Manila i let my sis do the decoration she is very gud at it, just take a look and make a little help not like this year that i need to do it by myself coz i have an Asawa na lolz...need to learn from it and its one of the duty for being housewife to make the house look great...and of course i wanna fell the spirit of x'mas since i cant attend the Misa De Gallo, Celebration here in US is Very diferent they way we celebrate it in Philippines...since this is my 1st X'mas far from my Family i miss it, how i wish i can spend Xmas together with them, but im hoping someday we can be together again in X'mas god willing...its hard to adjust specially if your living far from your family the people that you grew up with, but since this is my choice having a foreigner Asawa dont have Any regrets just need to consider lots of things espcially those things that u use to do when i was single, if we have an Asawa we have limitation and of course every move that you need to do u need to tell him or ask permision, im not saying that i have regrets for being far from my Family this is the way it is...Actually My Asawa is the best choice that i made, he teach me everything that i need to learn and he make my life complete and worthwhile while being together everyday im learning many lesson especially im a step mom of the two cute daughters its very chalengeable...not that easy but i can handle it now...not like b4 its drive me crazy sometimes....opppsss i think i need to end up what i am writing right now lol b4 my teras fall down...see yeah later folks thanks for reading and droping my sites!!!!

No comments: