Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tired and Dont fell good

I wake up this murning with not gud mood lolz..i didnt sleep well last night, i just turn and turn in the bed having runny nose, headache, plus my belly dont fell gud. im now on the hardest stage of pregnancy i fell diferent things that i didnt experience during my 1st and second trimester, now on my last stage of pregnancy its hard for me... having back pain, hard for me to stand up and going to the bathroom every 15 minutes or 30min... i fell like im always thirsty i need to drink lots of fluids and thats the reason also need to go bathroom very often...my baby waking me up at very early in the murning always kicking me sometimes if im sleepy i wanna get mad lol but how???its my doctors appoinment tomorrow and maybe im going to find out what my baby gender even my Asawa expect same gender as what he have now lol...i dont care for the gender anyway whatever it is its fine as long s/he is ok healhty and strong....see yeah folks tomorrow for more updates have a nice day!!!

No comments: