Wednesday, May 14, 2008

About The 15$ Ads

I got this requirement from my friend Michi this morning about the15$ Ads. I don't have idea that you need to have at least 100pages index in your page. I already forward your blogs to her and let's wait the advertiser’s feedback. Anyway if you are interested just leave some comments and your blog URL

For USD15, the advertiser will place a small paragraphs t on
selected pages to reference different sites. There wouldn't be any
banners or graphics, just a few sentences with links. All you got to
do is copy and paste it in the last paragraph of the selected post.
Payments through Paypal.

The requirements:

1. The ads must remain permanent
2. Nofollow is not allowed
3. Do not label the ads

Blogs that will qualify:
1. PR0 will be accepted. No payment difference for higher PR.
2. English blogs only
3. Must have at least 100 post.
4. Do not have TLA and Paid Post Companies badges on the sidebar.

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mel..

I'm not really sure how this works but I have been asked to do it and I decided not to do it.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about it.

Juliana