Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hackers Is Everywhere?

Yesterday I got surprised when I received an e-mail came from paypal telling me that my account is hack by someone. Every time I open my account it says like this:

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

I am so thankful that the hacker didn't get any penny if in case my money will be gone for nothing. All my hard work for many months other people will enjoy it for doing nothing.

For you guys better check your account from time to time and be sure that hackers can't hack your files!

1 comment:

Maria said...

be careful next time...sorry to hear abt what happened.