Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wood Tick Insects

Last night I was screaming hard when I found that there was a wood tick insects in my legs. I have trauma from wood tick bite because it turns to long time before the bite healed up.

It takes more than a year for me before that bites got out from my skin last time the doctor told me that I have cyst, oh my I was so scared because I know it just came from a bite from that wood tick.

Finally after not itching for a while the cyst in my legs gone and it is much better now. But when I got a bite again from last night I am hoping that the bite will not an itchy one so that I will not keep itching.

My asawa remind me already that if I keep itching the bite from the wood tick he will going to cut my hands (lol) he know that my skin was so sensitive that's why he is kind of scared that I will got same result from the bite of that insects.

No comments: