Friday, April 11, 2008

Bored At Home

To get info on the different homes including modular homes that are available, you can find great info on getting a modular or a mobile home in that they are great for financing. You can also get modular home floor plan to look at in case you are unable to view the home online.

Anyway what did I do for the past two days? I forgot (lol) I was so lazy to update things since no opps around. I hope more opps to come so that I have things to do.

I fell so bored staying at home and being in the computer all the time it didn't inspire me anymore. I want to try new things like become independent again.

I talk to my husband about what I fell and he promise me that we were going to work out to get my drivers liscence.

I am so excited about it I hope things well going good I wanna go out by myself I don't want the feelings that I just can go out at home if someone bring me out!!!

No comments: