Saturday, April 12, 2008

Indian Guy

This morning when I wake up I was checking some forums this Co-bloggers blog caught my eyes because when I open his blog I got surprise it was amazing site and very informative one.

Anyway this guy I am talking is come from India. Since I am curious to know about there dialect I go online and search there languages. I learn that they have 15 principal languages. It's so interesting to find out there culture,people living and there history. Anyway if you want more information just click the link here.

2 comments:

Yesha said...

i guess, every country has an interesting culture, people and history. lol. but the best part of that is to get a chance to visit it. anyway, i just dropped by. you got a cool site. =]

mightydacz said...

hello mel its me ronald your classmate in sunnyhill,isnt it india is your topic that you discussed at ms medel class if i am not mistaken.take care