Friday, January 25, 2008

Busy Day

As a Mom and wife you need to do chores everyday cleaning the house, take care of the Baby isnt fun? or sometimes sucks lol...most of the day i spend my time with my Baby then if she didnt cry i put her on her crib so that i can do some chores, since i didnt do anything yesterday i have lot of things to do like laundry, washing dishes, cleaning the house pick up some stuff that was in the floor lolz, plus i need to take care of my self also since im stil on medication...need to take medicne every for hours until a month probably or depends when is the pain go away, can u imagine me having 50 stiches after the baby its quiet painful until now lolz, at the same time my left ear is infected need to undergo medication also for at least a week what a life??? but need to survive thats life so many trials to overcome...Anyway Have a happy Weekend everyone and happy reading!!!

No comments: