Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tagged from My Sis Snow the Tag Ticket.

Here are my answer this tag.


How long have you been bloging?

I just start blogging last November im actually new on this word blogging,dont have idea what is blogging all about before and just one of my friends told me about this things and i try to create an account here in blogspot and figure it out how to do it, from the start hard for me coz dont know much but later on i found out that i start liking it and besides the idea that posible you well going to earn money from your blog great isnt it???

What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?

Well, i like surfing on the net and sharing some of my ideas to my friends and since most of them are far from me trough blogging is good way of communication with them, and having lots of friends online is my hubby also i like exchanging thoughs and sharing something that im going to learn from it, my friend from texas justine and Cindy is the one who convienced to do blogging.

What are the 3 things that you love about being online?* Well since i live on the other side of the world were i came from now, i like being online to chat with them, like my family,relatives and friends
*I like to surf music, tsismis back from the country i grew up i want updated always lolz, can search it trough online
*If im bored i wanna go online so that time pass so fast lol

What are the 3 things that you struggle with in the online-world?• Want to know more things and like the codes using in blogging especially those HTML
•Dont have patience sometimes to learn new things especially if i want to change the background of my site
• Dont know much in computer thats why im having hard time to create things that wanted to be look a like

No comments: