Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update for the Day


Hello Co -Bloggers and Friends,


How was your day? im not around for few days in my haws coz been in hospital for 3 days, im so happy that Finally my Baby come b4 my due date , i can hold her now and hug her every minute i wanted lolz...been so blessed that i deliver her normal but im in labor for 16 hours and stil all the things went so good, anyway have a nice day and see yeah around thanks for visiting my haws and have a nice day everybody!!!

2 comments:

Maria Justine said...

Oh my God,she's so cute...nanganak ka na pala!!!good to know that you and the baby are ok now...take care!!!kisses to the baby!

Gene M. said...

sis mel, nanganak ka na pala :-) Big Congrats for having a cute baby girl :-) u take care and the baby :-) welcome to mommy's world LOLs..hahaha