Friday, January 11, 2008

My Day Goes so Far

We been out for driving around 9:00 oclock for me to learn how to drive properly but didnt do good lol, my Asawa pissed off the way i drive especially in turning left and turning right hahaha, but its a good experience coz i will not going to learn if im not getting yilled of, i need to practice more driving for me to get my driver liscense coz the place that i live is no public transportation need to learn how to be a good driver so that i can do whatever i want in the future, dont need to wait someone to drive me or pick me up if i want to go places i wanted too...in manila we dont care if we know how to drive or not coz we have lot of choices, since i got here living in the country side of the states not fun to be like in prison lol coz im use to go out by myself anytime i want, go shoping, hanging out with friends and dependent lol...anyways that the update for today see yeah all have fun reading!!!

No comments: