Sunday, January 27, 2008

FRIENDSHIP DAY


Friendship Day is a time for showing our Friends what they mean to us. Friends are dear to the heart. Friendship Day gives us a chance to express our gratitude to our friends, who have been there in our dreams, in our sorrows and joys, in our jokes and stories. Friends are our precious assets. With true friends, our Life is like a flower that blossoms in the sunshine of happiness !

I Wanna pass this Cute Friendship Teddy Bear that i been shop online to my Sis Snow, Malou & Justine hope you girls like it lol!!!

2 comments:

Gene M. said...

hello sis Mel, thnks for this so cute froggy LOLS...
just open my other blog http://www.earthpowerlink.com and please ko add nyan if ok lang sayo. :-)

Unknown said...

hi sis, thanks for visiting my site...sure~ pwedeng pwede tayong link ex..add na kita ha? and btw, you may also want to visit my food blog and travel blog. we can also link-ex there if you want just let me know.