Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's All About Me

I got this tag from JAJA Thanks for the tag Waffa!!!

Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.Tag seven random people at the end of your post,and include links to their blogs.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

1. Im a Friendly Person and easily to trust People
2. My Favorite Hanging Place is a Beach since i Grew up in an island , when i was in Manila it was Baywalk
3. Since i got here in the States my Best Friend is Computer lol!!! i like surfing on the net and Chatting
4. If im mad my mouth was shot and dont want Any disturb or else people disturbing me will be in trouble but of course i like if sinusuyo me hahahaha
5. I love listening music, sleeping and reading pocketbooks
6. I like to go shoping and i care for brand Name if i buy some stuff of mine
7.I love my nieces back home and of course my own Family

Thanks for reading and hope i give you few hints who i am lolz...

No comments: