Sunday, March 9, 2008

A.W. Surveys

I just recenlty join this website called A.W. Surveys and I earn 27$ for about 30 minutes just by completing survey lolz, I seen this website before from my friend and since I am waiting for the proof of payment to be sure that this is a legit site before I am going to join.

After I saw the proof of Payment from one of my friend I decided to join even so many people says its a scam site but now that I seen the proof I can tell that this website is a legit one. There Payout is 75$ but it just easy to reach coz the first day I join it just like so many survey's available.

One thing I like this website in doing survey I don't need to spread my personal information its not even required to participate the website you were going to review. Before the other site that I join in doing some survey you need to participate every website you were going to review. I can tell that A.W. Surveys is a great one and Im hoping to reach my payout soon so that I can post the proof of payment here.

The have welcome survey about 6$ and after that they just usually pay 4$ after completing surveys so if your interested to join just click the banner I provided. Happy Blogging!!!

No comments: