Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Two Months Old My Princess




This picture was taken after we go for driving. My daughter was so tired and I can't even make her smile. Even she's pouting I need to took some picture of her because she was two months old today. Happy Birthday Anak Mom love you so much!!! She's growing so fast and she makes me happy especially in the moorning when she smile showing her gums.

After I took some pictures she ask some formula and after feeding I put her in bed and she fall asleep right away. Last night she's really a good girl she didn't bother me to ask some milk. She woke up 6:00am and that's the only time she cry because she was so hungry. I really have good rest last night when I wake up this moorning it just like Im a battery full charge (lol).


No comments: