Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Driving

Searching for a car hire company? No matter if you are trying to get a car hire Heathrow service, a car hire service in Geneva, or a London car hire service, the Internet can be an amazing source of facts.

Anyway my asawa told me that Im going out today for driving I thought he is just kidding when he told me that Im going to drive his dad going to the clinic I didn't beleive him because he like teasing me a lot and he know that Im not going for a while for drive when he is the one who will teach me because of what happen last time.

Dad arrived at home around 7:00am then after that we headed to the clinic he let me drive until we reach to the clinic while we are on our way I am making right turn there is a guy use his horn to me coz I make my turn so slow lolz, and then good thing that dad have patience didn't get mad of me he just says there are people love to use there horn that's only he says to make me fell better I guess.

I drive today for more than two hours we arrived at home safe and of course I told to my asawa I have good time driving coz dad have patience he just smile at me and says that's good you have fun today. Anyway thanks for reading and see yeah later.

2 comments:

Jojo said...

You will get used to driving. You just need to drive more to get used to it.

I was so nervous when I had to drive alone without my husband on my side watching.

Just be careful!

Beth said...

It's okay, when you have your driver's license, you can go wherever you want to go. My husband has to leave for about 6 months, 2 weeks after I got my license. Buti na lang, or else I 'll get stuck sa house talaga .

Take care