Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Supper

I almost forgot to make supper tonight because I was so busy in the internet. I just go online not too long ago when I look at the time of the computer I got surprised because it was past 8:00pm already.

I hurry up to go in the kitchen and make something before the girls go to bed. They need to eat something before bed time or else they were keep asking me what's for supper before you can tuck in them in bed.

Good thing that my daughter fall asleep now and I can do my online thing. I observe few days ago that she is changing her attitude she requires my attention more often now If I left her alone in the bed she start making noise and cry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pag nasa pc, talaga namang ang bilis ng oras sis...ako rin madalas di ko napapansin na ilang oras narin pala akong nasa pc...hehehe...

allinkorea

korean food