Saturday, March 1, 2008

No Patience

While I was online for a while I open one of my GPTC sites to do some clicking but after few minutes I surender I dont have patience in waiting. It's very near to payout system now but probably Im going to get back to it when Im in good mood lolz.

We go out for driving today, My asawa let me drive for about two hours but it end up not good because when I was practicing how to back up I didn't do it good it make him mad and of course I get pissed too.

So I walked out in the driver seat and I told him I don't wanna drive anymore lolz, I was so mad until we get home. I don't like people teaching me something then don't have patience in teaching. So my day Didn't went to good.

3 comments:

Sweetiepie said...

Tell your husband that you need to go the driving school instead. is not good idea if your husband keep doing the teaching, otherwise you`ll never learn. all you do is keep screaming each other and feelings get hurt. so the best way to do it is find a drving school in your local area. I am speaking of experienced here because that was happen to me before.

laura said...

yes im agree to sweetiepie,its whats hubby told me to get driving school if ever i can be ready na coz he dun like to teach me too coz he said maybe it felt me nervous if his the one who teach me kc nga cympre baka masigawan rin ako,so bru ganun nalang nga

Beth said...

Sorry to hear that. In my case I really don't want to drive. When I was still in the Philippines he sent me to a driving school. And then when I got here in the US I got scared to drive. I even cried when we went to the DMV to have my driver's license. But he told me my tears won't help me. He showed me "tough love" that time. But I sure glad he did it.I really need to have my driver's license because he is leaving for school.