Friday, February 29, 2008

Early Update

When I wake up this moorning it stil snowing I think we got two inches snow last night. The weather here is not too cold because it shows here that its about 30F but oh my Its too windy. I can see right here from my window the snow is Flying lol.

I eat rice with matching chicken soup for breakfast we stil have left over from last night I just heat the chicken soup then I have a yummy meal again for the day. Im kind of a lazy this moorning to do some chores because I was awake since 4:00am.

My Baby was so good last night she just scratch my face for a while to let me know that she was hungry and after I ignore her she go back to sleep lolz, but I pity her that's why I get up to prepare her milk. I wake her up and feed her after feeding she go back to sleep again and wake up around 7:30am.

No comments: