Sunday, February 24, 2008

Got My Hair Cut Done Finally

I been complaining for long time to my Asawa when i can get my hair cut done, he keeps forgetting it because he was so busy and when he offer me to go in the city im the one who is lazy to go there so its actually my fault. We go to the parlor that we want to do my hair but the were so busy so we end up in another parlor. I guess the did a good job doing my hair that's why even we did'nt make it in our favorite parlor im happy the result. After going to the parlor we go eat at Wendys my favorite meal there is Chicken Sandwich I order two lolz, Im full after having that Meal.

Then afterwards we go shopping for food and some stuff i need for laundry and in the kitchen. Then we go in pet store, then go another Mall again what a tiring day (lol) but its fun. On our way home we stop on Target to check something and good thing that i find the things what i am looking, We buy some Stuff for my Princess and for the girls too so we are all happy when we get home. Anyway Have a nice day all and thanks for reading!!!

No comments: