Monday, February 4, 2008

It was Fun Day Yesterday



I went out yesterday with my unica hija for the first time, we went shoping for the whole day it was so fun i been home for 3 weeks, except for the one time that we went to the hospital for couple hours during my check up time. then most of that 3 weeks just stay at home didnt even have time to go out in my backyard lol, dont want to anyway so cold. i didnt mind the weather nowadays probably getting get use to it since i been here for a year this month, coming pretty soon hehehe, my Princesa 1st place she been is the fast food lol, Wendys, then Menards, then Sams Club, Target, Wallmart, last is Cub foods, isnt sound we pakyaw the whole store lol just for a day hahaha, Anyway here are some pic of my prinsesa during her 1st time Lakwatsa, have fun taking a peek!!!

No comments: