Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Activity for the Day

Since I don't have enough sleep the other night my Asawa let me sleep till past 10:00am in the moorning today, he is the one who take care of my Anak for five hours. I really have good rest for the day i fell refreshed. Then after I woke up I need to do some household chores while were waiting for the nurse to come over in our house.

Around 11:00am the nurse arived at home she do some check up of My Anak, and wow just for one and a half month my anak is growing pretty good. Her weight now is 10 1/2lbs. and the height is 21". Im sure she will not become like mom that Midget lolz coz we figure that when she will get old she will reach at least the height of 6footer what a tall lady.

After the nurse gone I prepare lunch for both of me & my Asawa I just make a pizza ,quick to cook and easy to prepare. Anyway see yeah later folks have fun reading!!!

No comments: