Friday, February 22, 2008

Lara of my Life


Do you know bru that it was our fourth Aniversary this feb 2008? Do i sounds lesbian lol, dont make me wrong hehehe, I meet you last Feb 2004. Me & Lara enroll in same school in Malate and we get a caregiver course. When the class start she become my good Buddy we always share things like utangan ng pera hahaha, most of the time she is my partner in doing some activities and even were so busy working and studying we always have some fun together.

Lara is very good friend of mine, i never remember that we have mis understang since i meet her. She is always there to help me and guide me when i have a problem. We dont have secret to each other we always share things even its bad or good thats why i love her. She's very good woman and all the people i love she loves and spoiled too especially my mga pamangkin she always give something. I remember one time my Pamangkin call her and ask something without my knowing, what a silly girl huh and since she is the person cant say no she give what my pamangkin wants. We are both computer addict before we meet thats why when we know that we have same interets it keep us bring more closer. We love hanging out in the cafe if we have free time, eating in jollibee and even we both work on the day we spend time in lunch we were going to meet in Robinson's place Malate and having lunch together. After we get back from work we were going to send text each other until we go to bed. If its our holiday or vacation we were going to spend time too, like going in the hotel or spending time with friends.

The most admirable things she did is, when i left in PI i need to work in hongkong even im not there in philipines stil she visit my family in Manila. Did you ever see a friend like her? I know im really blessed to have her shes very good woman. When i left in PI and she is stil there waiting for her paperwork to be done i always wish that hope soon she can come over in canada. Because in canada just easy to reach her not like in PI expensive lol finally my waiting is over. She arived in canada after my birthday and im really happy coz we have more often communication now.

How busy i am and her were stil like lovers lol chating everyday and exchanging thoughts until i convience her to join the world of Blogging. I'm happy to know that she likes blogging too and she's meeting lots of friends now from all over the world. So Bru keep it up and be always my good friend wish to see you soon again!!!

No comments: