Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Friend From PI

My Friend from Philippines just came over here in USA and good thing that she dont live too far from me, we have chance to meet each other. Its more than an hour to get in her place coz she live in the city while me live in town. Im so excited to meet her its more than a year the last time i seen her. We didnt settle yet the date were going to meet each other coz our both Asawa is busy.

My Friend and I meet our Asawa in same dating site. That dating site really helps to those people who want to find someone and so many people also i know that there marriage become successfull through the help of that site. I think finding someone through online is kinda hard because you need to spend time chating and knowing the person on the net but most of the sacrifice worth, coz if you didnt make any effort you wont achieve the things that you want.

Anyway hope you guys have a fun evening today see eyah later!!!

No comments: