Thursday, February 28, 2008

Supper for the Night

My Asawa is little bit hungry when he arived from work tonight he ask me to make some chicken soup. Im lucky that most meal that I am going to prepare with him he like it. I don't have too much problems because he is not the selective person when it comes to food.

I prepare all the ingredients for about 15 minutes while Im boiling some water, then after the preparation I put it in caserole. While Im waiting the chicken soup to be done I watched the American Idol show and I really like it. Then after the show was done we eat for supper.

It was a yummy supper I like it the way I make it tonight usually I dont like chicken soup,I just love to make it and not to eat. After the supper Im full and preparing myself to go to bed soon. Hope you guys have fun and see yeah tomorrow for more updates.

No comments: