Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Update

Im little bit busy especially i have an extra kid with me been taking care of her for few days na since her father is working with my Asawa. Its fun to take care of the kids at there young age but if Sagut-Sagutin kana it will drive you nuts for sure lolz, american kids are very different compare to a filipino kids coz in pinas you can spank the kids while here in foriegn country if you will do that especially if maldita anak pwede u pakulong lol especially kids know there right here coz at there early age they know what to do in case of emergency or child abuse hehehe, 911 is always open 24 hours kaya guys you better be careful. I like filipino sytle the way the descipline the kids coz they grow up with respect like calling Ate or Kuya. anyway since im just about a year here im not stil use kids calling those nakakatanda by their name siguro masasanay din me lolz, Naku my anak will grow up in filipino manners at her early age im going to teach her kung anu ang nakalakihan ko i dont want when we go home in philippines she will just call my sis by her name lolz you know naman na very sensitive people in PI they were going to say no respect hehehe, Anyway thats the update for today Happy Thursday!!!

1 comment:

admin said...

hi mel.. thanks for reading and visiting my blog.. i will put your link in a few minutes in my blog.. thanks again.. ingatz..