Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally got Tag from Lau

I got this Tag from Lau thanks Bru!!!

A)Are you in a complicated love situation? Nope
B)Do you hate more than 3 people? Nope
C)The last thing you drank? Water
D)Favorite chocolate bar? Big Bang (hehehe)
E)How many pairs of shoes do you own? four (more on Sandals)
F)Favorite genre of music? Gospel
G)Do you like beer? Yes i do ( Lasingera man ako dati lol)
H)What are your favorite colors? I love Pink
I)Is anyone in love with you? My Asawa for Sure
J)Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
K)How many video games do you own? Nothing
L)Does look matters? I think so even im not that Pretty lol
M)Are you too forgiving? Yes kasi malaki puso ko lol
O)Do you own a gun? Yes i have personal gun lol
P)What did you do last night? Chat, & Surf
Nicknames? Mel, Lanie
Q)Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yes, back home
R)Are you happy with your life right now? Yes Absolutely
S)Do you like your hair? Yes
T)Does anyone like you? I think so
U)Last thing you read? News
V)Are you afraid of the dark? Yes
W)Have you ever stripped? No
X)Can you cook? Yes a little lol
Y)Money or Love? Love
Z)Do you enjoy scary movies? Not really
1)Marriage Or Live In? Marriage
2)When was the last time you said “i love you? This evening

I Wanna Share this to all Co-Bloggers Grab it if you fell to answer it thanks!!!

No comments: