Thursday, February 14, 2008

Present from My Asawa


I got this present so early before Valentines Day Feb 11. My Asawa ask me if i wanna go shopping i told him no since i dont need any. I dont know what i want lolz, since i have plenty of perfume, jewelry,clothes or whatever. So i prepare whatever he wants to give me as long it was came from his heart lol...i got chocolate, little teddy like me, and 1 dozen of roses sweet Asawa. Anyway thats the update for today Happy Valentines and See yeah around!!!

4 comments:

Yoolees said...

Hi. Care for an exchange link? Click here to visit my blog. Just leave a comment if you are interested. Hope you will. Thanks in advance :D

Yuriana said...

Aw ka sweet sa imuhang bana! :) Have a wonderful weekend Mel! :)

Anah

Gene M. said...

wetswet jud pod imoa banana sis mel lols...baka langgamin na kamo dyan hah! lols..
bisan naa ra mo sa inyoa balay oi basta loving japon mapatugbabaw ang love sa inyoang duha hehehe :-) that is important :-)

Dakilang Tambay said...

he's so sweet.. belated happy valentines day