Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tag From Jen

I got this tag from Jen, thanks girl for always tagging me hope you wont get tired even sometimes dont have the chance to grab it. You know naman Im always a busy Mama & Asawa hehehe see yeah later girls have a blessed day!!!




Four Places I lived(this places is somewhere in philippines):

1. Homonhon Island
2. Guiuan
3. Tacloban
4. Manila

Four movies I’ve watched over and over:

1. RV
2. Scary Movie 4
3. Billy Madison
4. Madagascar

Four shows I watch:

1. CNN News
2. Fox News
3. Celebrity News
4. Documentary news

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
(Nothing aside from getting many junk mail everyday lol)

Four favorite things to eat :

1. Dining table
2. table
3. computer table
4. kitchen

Four cities I’d rather be:

1. Manila city
2. Tacloban city
3. Cebu City
4. Angeles City

Four things I look forward to this year:

1. To be home this year in PI
2. To see My Cute Nieces
3. To find job
4. To earn extra cash lolz

No comments: