Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lovers in Roxas Boulevard


Since my favorite spot is water or sea i let my Asawa take this picture when we go in SM Mall of Asia we walk for couple minutes to find a nice view and this is it. You can see on the back many lovers lolz since Roxas Boulevard is the place for dating especially for lovers.

This Picture was taken last november 2007 my Mom first meeting with my Asawa and i bring my 3 nieces and 1 nephew with me to have some fun and do some shopping. Since my Mom live in the province she always speak our waray dialect and its kinda hard for her to have chika chika with my Asawa. While im doing something in the Mall i left them for a while and they have little talk. And i got surprised when my Asawa told me that my mother speak very good compare to me lol (cant beleive that my mother is better than me hehehe) he really amazed the way my mother speak.

We have fun on that day we go roam the mall for the whole day and buy some stuff for my mga pamangkin. When i get back in PI im sure going to go there again to go peek clothes lol or maybe end up to buy the whole store since im sabik to go shopping in Mall in PI coz mura or cheap!!!

No comments: