Monday, February 11, 2008

Thingking Back Home




I just sit down in the computer for few minutes watch the picture of my three beautiful nieces i really miss them a lot, since the were born the grow up with me. i spend at least 10 years living with them in manila. before when i was alone at home and i dont know yet about the things blogging i dont know how to spend my time aside from the doing chores, watching tv, and take a look of kisame, i just tutuk most of the time in their pictures thinking of them. the most thing i miss in manila is my precious nieces. when i was pregant i do the same most of the time taking a look of their picture since i miss them, i think thats the reason that my little princess have a dimple she inherit in from her cousin. Im very proud of my nieces aside from being magaganda the are very intelegient pa and imagine since the start of there grade school the always got medal award. and this year 95% that my two nieces are first honor from the class. My youngest nieces was so talented at her age two years old she show her talent by dancing and using her hand as a microphone sometimes lol and sing. The Second one was very good in dancing oh my so lubay jud hawak pag mo sayaw lolz, and the Eldest one is the pretiest one lolz, Anyway thanks for dropping, here is some pic of my cute nieces!!!

No comments: