Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Getting Ready for my Doctor's Appointment Today

We're suppose to go in the city this moorning but we forgot that I have doctors appointment today so we didn't make it. I told to my Asawa last night that I wanna meet my friend in the city and then he told me yes he can drop me off in the house of my friend while my asawa need to do some shopping. I guess Im going to meet her some other time.

I already inform her that I can't come over in her house today, and she said that's fine. She says I just need to send her offline mesages whenever I am available to meet her. We're both excited to meet each other co'z been long time we didn't meet.

I am preparing my lunch before we headed to the clinic I cook some rice then later on going to mix some chicken stuff on it. Since I got here my Asawa start to love rice coz he seen me that Im a rice addict lolz, I don't care for american food. I try to convience him before to taste the rice that I make I got surprised when he like it the way I Make it. So as of now Im not the only rice addict in this house my Asawa is too.

No comments: