Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sweet FLowers From Rose


Since I become a lady my favorite flowers is Rose of course the color I like is pink . I love when someone giving me cute pic of Rose it makes me happy and special. I got this cute flowers from Beautiful lady her name is Rose thanks girl for giving me this cute Flowers you make my day happy!!!

THESE ARE FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't tell me you're too busy for this.

Don't you know the phrase 'stop and smell the flowers'?

See how many bouquets you end up with!

"Happiness keeps you Sweet,

Trials keep you Strong,

Sorrows keep you Human,

Failures keep you Humble

,Success keeps you Glowing,

But Only God Keeps You Going!"

And the most exciting part!!!


I wanna give this cute Flowers to Sis Snow, Malou, Beth and to all co-Bloggers grab it guys and have fun posting!!!













1 comment:

Gene M. said...

thnks for this rose sis mel
:-) i appreciate it.