Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Many Pop-up On My Computer

My Friend Lara telling me this pop-up she's encountering in her laptop and few days ago I observe the same in my computer even I didn't click any site its automatic will pop up on my screen its kind of annoying because it disturb when Im doing something.

I have pop-up blocker in the computer but stil didn't help grrrr I don't know were this pop-up start and I wanna get rid of it waste my time and a big disturb for me by clicking close. I read on my other friend site it says to remove the widget because it is infected.

As of now I stil don't know how to prevent so many pop-up in my pc because the pop-up blocker since didn't work right in the computer. I wish this annoying pop-up will be gone soon or else I will just get irritated everytime I use the computer.

No comments: